Confetti Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon stick margarine
- 1 can (28 ounces) no-salt-added tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 4 boneless pork chops (1 pound), trimmed
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and peppers in margarine until tender. Stir in tomatoes, corn and marjoram; mix well. Cook 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Pour vegetable mixture into an ungreased 9-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In the same skillet, brown pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Arrange over tomato mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Pork Chops in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p55
Reviews for Confetti Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2009
I like the recipe. But neither my husband or daughter cared for it. It has a Salisbury steak taste.