Confetti Guacamole Recipe
Whenever I make this colorful guacamole for summer get-togethers, I'm sure to double the recipe because one batch just isn't enough!
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Corn or tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, mash avocados. Gently stir in the corn, beans, tomato, lemon juice, onion, jalapeno, garlic and salt. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 72 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC