Confetti Cottage Salad Recipe
Kelly Thornberry of La Porte, Indiana suggests, "This pretty salad is a snap to fix and has a pleasant crunch."
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4 % cottage cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 102 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Confetti Cottage Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC