- and cheese.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine spread ingredients. Cool muffins
- for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm
- with butter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin with 2 teaspoons cilantro butter equals 339 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.