Confetti Corn Salad Recipe
This colorful medley goes with just about any Southwestern entree. It'll surprise you with how fast it comes together, and this salad's anything but ordinary. -Tonia Mahnke of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:3 servings
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup equals 157 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 705 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC