Confetti Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 705mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Confetti Corn Salad
"I thought this was just okay, but not great."
"Great combination of ingredients. Nice taste!"
"Really delicious. Loved the combination of ingredients and crisp texture. I was happy to find that I had everything already in my fridge - I kept going and added chopped scallions. Thanks for sharing!"
"I have made this several times (even doubling the recipe when entertaining) always to great reviews. I do omit the radishes and use Fat-free Italian dressing which gives the dish a little more zest and also makes it healthier."