This colorful medley goes with just about any Southwestern entree. It'll surprise you with how fast it comes together, and this salad's anything but ordinary. -Tonia Mahnke of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Corn Salad in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p22
Reviews for Confetti Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review