- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Confetti Corn Salad
Sort By :
"Really delicious. Loved the combination of ingredients and crisp texture. I was happy to find that I had everything already in my fridge - I kept going and added chopped scallions. Thanks for sharing!"
"I have made this several times (even doubling the recipe when entertaining) always to great reviews. I do omit the radishes and use Fat-free Italian dressing which gives the dish a little more zest and also makes it healthier."