- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 flour or whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- Sour cream, salsa and guacamole, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Lightly brush oil over one side of each tortilla. Place two tortillas, oil side down, on a griddle. Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture over half of each tortilla; fold over. Cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges. Repeat. If desired, cut a small hole in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag. Fill bag with sour cream. Pipe spider web pattern over quesadillas. Serve with salsa and guacamole if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Corn Quesadillas in Taste of Home
Reviews for Confetti Corn Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review