Confetti Corn Recipe
This easy corn dish is sure to dress up almost any entree. Glenda Watts of Charleston, Illinois added the crunch of water chestnuts, red pepper and chopped carrot—along with extra nutrition.
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3/4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large skillet, saute carrot in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the corn, water chestnuts, red pepper and parsley; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Corn in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p22
Reviews for Confetti Corn(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2010
A great simple side and good way to use up extra veggies. I'm not a huge fan of corn but this recipe makes it interesting and more flavorful while still being healthy. It's quick and yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >