- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3/4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large skillet, saute carrot in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the corn, water chestnuts, red pepper and parsley; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Corn in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p22
Reviews for Confetti Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2010
"A great simple side and good way to use up extra veggies. I'm not a huge fan of corn but this recipe makes it interesting and more flavorful while still being healthy. It's quick and yummy."