Confetti Cheese Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 98 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.