"This creamy cheese dip is so quick and easy that it can be served in any season," writes Deidra Engle form Aledo, Illinois. "But it's always a big hit at Fourth of July picnics. I never have to worry about covering the dish on the picnic table because the mixture disappears in no time."
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Confetti Cheese Salsa in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p15
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Confetti Cheese Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review