Confetti Cheese Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Confetti Cheese Salsa(3)
Sort By :
This just did not taste very good. I ended up throwing most of it away since I coudn't get anyone to eat more than a bite.
I've made this for the past 5 years for Grandma's Annual Beach Party. Although the first year, I wondered if some like it, each year, they ask if I'm going to make it again. It's great!
Thanks for the recipe, it's a "keeper".Will definately make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Salsa Dip Recipes >
- Salsa Recipes >