Confetti Cheese Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Confetti Cheese Salsa
Sort By :
This just did not taste very good. I ended up throwing most of it away since I coudn't get anyone to eat more than a bite.
I've made this for the past 5 years for Grandma's Annual Beach Party. Although the first year, I wondered if some like it, each year, they ask if I'm going to make it again. It's great!
Thanks for the recipe, it's a "keeper".Will definately make this again.