Confetti Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic powder over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots, beans and corn. Top with beef mixture. Pour tomatoes over the top. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Confetti Casserole
"I really wanted to like this! All of those veggies! But it was so bland and just tasted like ground beef and a bunch of veggies in a pile. My husband and kids barely choked it down. Needs a packet of onion soup mix or something."
"i enjoyed very much you could add other veggie as well if u would like. had lots and lots of flavor,will make again.it gets 5 stars for me."
"I will admit that this recipe needed a bit more salt, however, other than that, it was a great dish full of veggies. It is a great healthy option. I substituted baby lima beans for the green beans and it was really good."