Confetti Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic powder over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots, beans and corn. Top with beef mixture. Pour tomatoes over the top. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Confetti Casserole(2)
Sort By :
i enjoyed very much you could add other veggie as well if u would like. had lots and lots of flavor,will make again.it gets 5 stars for me.
I will admit that this recipe needed a bit more salt, however, other than that, it was a great dish full of veggies. It is a great healthy option. I substituted baby lima beans for the green beans and it was really good.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >