Confetti Bubble Ring Recipe
My daughters made this ring when they were in 4-H, and we've enjoyed it for many years. Handy refrigerated biscuits get a holiday spin combined with other tasty, colorful ingredients.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain. Place in a bowl; add the onion, cheese and green pepper. Cut biscuits into quarters; add to bacon mixture. Add butter and toss to coat. Pour into a greased 10-in. tube pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- 3. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 421 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC