Confetti Bubble Ring Recipe
My daughters made this ring when they were in 4-H, and we've enjoyed it for many years. Handy refrigerated biscuits get a holiday spin combined with other tasty, colorful ingredients.
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 tube (16.30 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain. Combine bacon with cheese and, if desired, onion and green pepper. Cut biscuits into quarters; add to bacon mixture. Stir in butter and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 10-in. tube pan.
- 2. Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 214 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Confetti Bubble Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC