- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain. Place in a bowl; add the onion, cheese and green pepper. Cut biscuits into quarters; add to bacon mixture. Add butter and toss to coat. Pour into a greased 10-in. tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Bubble Ring in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p19
Reviews for Confetti Bubble Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review