My daughters made this ring when they were in 4-H, and we've enjoyed it for many years. Handy refrigerated biscuits get a holiday spin combined with other tasty, colorful ingredients.
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 tube (16.30 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain. Combine bacon with cheese and, if desired, onion and green pepper. Cut biscuits into quarters; add to bacon mixture. Stir in butter and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 10-in. tube pan.
- Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Bubble Ring in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p19
Reviews for Confetti Bubble Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review