- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped, optional
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, cilantro, peppers, onion, jalapeno if desired and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, chili powder and sugar. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Bean Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p37
Reviews for Confetti Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2014
"Excellent! Does anyone know if this can be frozen? Or jarred? Thank you!"
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2014
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2014
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2008
"This is such a great tasting salad. It does not have that strong vinegar taste. Now when I go to potluck suppers I make sure I take it.---Stoney Creek, Ontario"