Con Queso Spirals
"This few-ingredient dish is a sure favorite no matter what the main course may be," assures JoAnne Palmer from Mechanicsville, Maryland. Spicy Mexican cheese dip from the snack aisle creates a zippy coating for spiral pasta.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup salsa con queso dip
- Sour cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in a bowl;
- stir in butter until melted. Stir in con queso dip. Serve with sour
- cream. Yield: 4 servings.