Company Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained or 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained or 2 cups cooked fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup saltine crumbs
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup, sour cream, cheese and onion. Pour into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine the butter, crumbs and almonds; sprinkle over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Company Vegetable Casserole
Sort By :
Evpicky eaters love this! A standard at family get - togethers
I made this recipe exactly the way it calls for and it turned out absolutely delicious!!! I am very picky with veggies and this was so good I wanted to eat the whole dish by myself!
Just to clarify...I don't cut the amount of green beans in half. I cut each green bean itself. :)
This is an excellent and quick casserole. I prefer to cut the green beans in half. A can of cut green beans with shellie beans also works. Since my husband can't eat nuts, I omitted the almonds.
What a great new recipe to add to my recipe book. Very simple and delicious. I substituted a splash of 1/2 & 1/2 for the sour cream (my husband does not like sour cream) and added a 1/2 cup of fresh diced mushrooms. I also omitted the almonds. Definately a keeper -