- add milk and remaining broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened. Stir in the turkey, sherry and
- seasonings. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking
- Stack all 10 phyllo sheets. Roll up, starting with a long side; cut
- into 1/2-in. strips. Place strips in a large bowl and toss to
- separate; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Arrange over turkey
- mixture; spritz again. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 275 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now