- Sprinkle flour over vegetables; cook and stir for 1 minute. Gradually
- add milk and remaining broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened. Stir in the turkey, sherry or additional
- broth, sage, salt, thyme and pepper. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Stack all 10 phyllo sheets. Roll up, starting with a long side; cut
- into 1/2-in. strips. Place strips in a large bowl and toss to
- separate; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Arrange over turkey
- mixture; spritz again. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 275 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.