Company Swordfish Recipe
- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks (7 ounces each)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes and shallots; spread over fish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- 2. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 6-8 minutes longer or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 499 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein .
Reviews for Company Swordfish
"This recipe is wonderful! My husband, who is NOT a fish fan even liked it. Easy to prepare!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.