Company Swordfish Recipe
- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks (7 ounces each)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes and shallots; spread over fish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- 2. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 6-8 minutes longer or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 499 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein
Reviews for Company Swordfish
"This recipe is wonderful! My husband, who is NOT a fish fan even liked it. Easy to prepare!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.