Callie Berger’s delicious Company Swordfish will have fish aficionados and novices alike asking for more. The tender swordfish is topped with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and shallots, adding color and lively flavor. Best of all, the tasty entree is easy to prepare and takes just over 30 minutes from start to finish! “We’re not big fish eaters in my family, but the plates are always scraped clea
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks (7 ounces each)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the artichokes, tomatoes and shallots; spread over fish.
- Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 6-8 minutes
- longer or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now