Callie Berger’s delicious Company Swordfish will have fish aficionados and novices alike asking for more. The tender swordfish is topped with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and shallots, adding color and lively flavor. Best of all, the tasty entree is easy to prepare and takes just over 30 minutes from start to finish! “We’re not big fish eaters in my family, but the plates are always scraped clean when I make this recipe,” she writes from Diamond Springs, California. — Callie Berger, Diamond Springs, California
- 4 swordfish or halibut steaks (7 ounces each)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, tomatoes and shallots; spread over fish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 6-8 minutes longer or until fish just turns opaque. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Company Swordfish in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Company Swordfish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2009
"This recipe is wonderful! My husband, who is NOT a fish fan even liked it. Easy to prepare!"