Company Seafood Pasta
This was my first original recipe. It blends seafood, angel hair pasta, which I love, and an awesome, cheesy white sauce.Robert Ulis, Alexandria, Virginia
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation flaked crabmeat
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen bay scallops, thawed and drained
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- saucepan, whisk flour and sour cream until smooth. Add cheese and
- butter; cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Remove from the
- heat; stir in crab and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place the scallops in a large saucepan with 1/2 in. of water. Cover
- and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or just until opaque.
- Drain scallops; add to crab mixture. Add shrimp; cook and stir over
- low heat until shrimp turn pink. Drain pasta; toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 657 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 194 mg cholesterol, 622 mg sodium,