- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation flaked crabmeat
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen bay scallops, thawed and drained
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk flour and sour cream until smooth. Add cheese and butter; cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in crab and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place the scallops in a large saucepan with 1/2 in. of water. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or just until opaque.
- Drain scallops; add to crab mixture. Add shrimp; cook and stir over low heat until shrimp turn pink. Drain pasta; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Company Seafood Pasta
Sort By :
The sauce was way too thick, and the pasta clumped together. My family did not like it; I will not make it again.
Overall, excellent dish. Served this on Mother's Day and both my parents loved it! But I felt like it was missing something...salt maybe...though, I did not salt the pasta water so that could have helped if I did. Next time, I might follow the previous reviewer's suggestion and add some heavy cream to the sauce to make it a little thinner.
Two thumbs up here too! My son loves scallops but even those who don't should like this dish. I sauteed them instead of boiling them cause I like the browned color, and I added 1 cup heavy cream and the juice of 1 lemon.
This receipe is great! it was simple to make and really did take about 30 minutes to make. Even my 8 year old nephew liked it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >