- Pour broth and wine into pan. Add celery, carrots and remaining
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally. Cover loosely with
- foil if turkey browns too quickly. Cover and let stand for 20
- minutes before slicing. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 8 ounces cooked turkey equals 656 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 264 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 73 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.