- the cavity. Place turkey on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Pour broth and wine into pan. Add celery, carrots and remaining
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally. Cover loosely with
- foil if turkey browns too quickly. Cover and let stand for 20
- minutes before slicing. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 8 ounces cooked turkey equals 656 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 264 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 73 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now