Company-Ready Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- Place spinach in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with salmon. Drizzle oil over spinach.
- Combine honey and mustard. Remove 2 tablespoons mixture; brush over salmon. Place the cornflakes, almonds and pecans in a small food processor; cover and process until ground. Press onto salmon. Stir mayonnaise into remaining honey mixture; refrigerate until serving.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Company-Ready Crusted Salmon(7)
Sort By :
This was fantastic. I didn't have honey on hand, so I substituted it with organic agave nectar. It was still super tasty, and a huge hit with my family. I will definitely be making this again!
Wonderful flavor. Favorite way to fix salmon.
This recipe is fabulous. It looks very fancy and yet is so simple to make. Even salmon haters loved it!
This was a delicious recipe! My husband does not like seafood, but he will eat two servings of this salmon. I usually serve it with either brown rice or homemade mashed potatoes.
It was very good. I loved the sauce. The only troubled I had was the spinach dried out around the salmon and I put the oil on it.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >