- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- Place spinach in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with salmon. Drizzle oil over spinach.
- Combine honey and mustard. Remove 2 tablespoons mixture; brush over salmon. Place the cornflakes, almonds and pecans in a small food processor; cover and process until ground. Press onto salmon. Stir mayonnaise into remaining honey mixture; refrigerate until serving.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Company-Ready Crusted Salmon
Sort By :
"My husband could NOT stop telling me how much he loved this! We used smaller pieces of filet and that worked out fine. I also used cashews instead of pecans. Do NOT skip the reserved sauce! I will definitely make this again."
"This was fantastic. I didn't have honey on hand, so I substituted it with organic agave nectar. It was still super tasty, and a huge hit with my family. I will definitely be making this again!"
"Wonderful flavor. Favorite way to fix salmon."
"This recipe is fabulous. It looks very fancy and yet is so simple to make. Even salmon haters loved it!"
"This was a delicious recipe! My husband does not like seafood, but he will eat two servings of this salmon. I usually serve it with either brown rice or homemade mashed potatoes."