Company Potato Casserole Recipe
- 5 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, dill and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 243 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Company Potato Casserole
"I made this last night and it was delicious. I plan to make it often. I heated up some today for lunch and it heated up well and was still very tasty. I plan to make it often."
"Has anyone made this without the dill weed? I'm not a big fan of dill...."