Company Potato Casserole Recipe
Swiss cheese lends distinctive flavor to this rich, creamy potato casserole. Since it tastes wonderful and looks so lovely, this side dish is perfect for serving company or as part of a special holiday meal.
- 5 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, dill and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 243 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC