Swiss cheese lends distinctive flavor to this rich, creamy potato casserole. Since it tastes wonderful and looks so lovely, this side dish is perfect for serving company or as part of a special holiday meal.
- 5 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, dill and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Company Potato Casserole in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p39
Reviews for Company Potato Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review