- 5 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, dill and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Company Potato Casserole
Sort By :
"I saut?ed onions in butter (as I do for peroghi), then served it over the casserole. The casserole was delicious without it and even better with onions. Definitely a recipe to keep."
"I made this last night and it was delicious. I plan to make it often. I heated up some today for lunch and it heated up well and was still very tasty. I plan to make it often."
"Has anyone made this without the dill weed? I'm not a big fan of dill...."