- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole potatoes, drained and quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add beans and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until beans are tender. Add potatoes and heat through. Drain. Sprinkle with garlic powder and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Company Green Beans in Country Woman January/February 1997, p37
Reviews for Company Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review