Company Fruit Salad
We first tried a salad like this at a local deli. Since I couldn't get that recipe, I started mixing up different dressings until I hit on this one. Now I make this refreshing delightful salad for every picnic and get-to-gether. It can be a snack, side dish or dessert.
-Connie Osterhout, Napoleon, Ohio
16-20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 medium golden Delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl,
- beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently
- to coat. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 161 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.