Company Fruit Salad Recipe
- 4 medium golden Delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat. Yield: 16-20 servings.
3/4 cup: 161 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Company Fruit Salad
"All i can say is yum. Have mde this many times."
"Delicious! I love to make this with Honeycrisp apples. I also use Neufchatel cream cheese and light sour cream."
"Enjoyed this recipe, but I added coconut and pecans to add a more festive twist."
"I have made this time and time again and got nothing but compliments. I could not find the recipe, so thank goodness for your web site. I plan to make it this Tuesday for a Bible Study Luncheon and I know it will be a hit. I enjoy your magazine as well as your web site. Keep up the good work. Thanks!!"
"I made this fruit salad for a company holiday party and it turned out perfectly! It does require a lot of chopping, but the taste is definitely worth the effort. A few coworkers even asked for the recipe. The only change I made was I added blueberries. Other than that, I made it exactly as is and it turned out deliciously! I even made it the night before, but instead of mixing in the dressing, I waited until right before the party began. The fruit and dressing held fine. I will definitely use this recipe again and again!"
"This is the BEST fruit salad ever! Very delicious and addictive."
"The dressing is a delicious complement to the fruit. We've made this at every family holiday gathering since it was first published in Taste of Home Magazine several years ago. The bowl is always empty when we're done. Delicious."
"Made it for a get-together and everyone liked it!"
"made this for Easter and it was a big hit! I'll make this again!"