- 4 medium golden Delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Company Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"Delicious! I love to make this with Honeycrisp apples. I also use Neufchatel cream cheese and light sour cream."
"Enjoyed this recipe, but I added coconut and pecans to add a more festive twist."
"I have made this time and time again and got nothing but compliments. I could not find the recipe, so thank goodness for your web site. I plan to make it this Tuesday for a Bible Study Luncheon and I know it will be a hit. I enjoy your magazine as well as your web site. Keep up the good work. Thanks!!"
"I made this fruit salad for a company holiday party and it turned out perfectly! It does require a lot of chopping, but the taste is definitely worth the effort. A few coworkers even asked for the recipe. The only change I made was I added blueberries. Other than that, I made it exactly as is and it turned out deliciously! I even made it the night before, but instead of mixing in the dressing, I waited until right before the party began. The fruit and dressing held fine. I will definitely use this recipe again and again!"
"This is the BEST fruit salad ever! Very delicious and addictive."