- 4 medium golden Delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forCompany Fruit Salad
"I made this salad for a cookout and no one liked it. They thought I must have a mistake by putting mayonnaise in it. I put in less than called for, but it was still too much"
"I didn't have apples but I did have both yellow and red bartlett pears so I used them, and added blueberries as well. We didn't like the mandarin oranges with the different fruit mix so I removed them. I made the dressing lighter by using 0% mf yogurt to replace the sour cream and mayo. Then added 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 tsp. stevia. We all loved the outcome. Will be making this often! Thanks for the great recipe!"
"The dressing goes well with all fruit. I made it with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries!!"
"I made this recently, but I do not like mayo, so I used Greek vanilla yogurt instead--out standing. Great to take to a picnic or BBQ as it makes a huge bowl!!"
"Could you use vanilla yogurt instead of mayo? Some in family won't eat mayo."
"Toss in some walnuts. VERY good for you!"
"All i can say is yum. Have mde this many times."
"Delicious! I love to make this with Honeycrisp apples. I also use Neufchatel cream cheese and light sour cream."
"Enjoyed this recipe, but I added coconut and pecans to add a more festive twist."
"I have made this time and time again and got nothing but compliments. I could not find the recipe, so thank goodness for your web site. I plan to make it this Tuesday for a Bible Study Luncheon and I know it will be a hit. I enjoy your magazine as well as your web site. Keep up the good work. Thanks!!"