- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook corn according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, savory and pepper.
- Drain corn; add to onion mixture. Stir in sour cream and lemon juice. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Company Corn
"Fixed this for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a success."
"This corn is always a hit. The savory is a nice addition."
"We love this corn!"
"Great, easy side. I didn't have any savory so I used a bit of sage and less of thyme. Family loved it and thought it worthy of a holiday dinner."
"This was good, however next time I will skip the lemon juice. Dont really know why it is in this recipe."