Company Corn Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook corn according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, savory and pepper.
- Drain corn; add to onion mixture. Stir in sour cream and lemon juice. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Company Corn(14)
Sort By :
Great, easy side. I didn't have any savory so I used a bit of sage and less of thyme. Family loved it and thought it worthy of a holiday dinner.
This was good, however next time I will skip the lemon juice. Dont really know why it is in this recipe.
I made this for thanksgiving last year and it stole the show! Everyone loved the taste and wanted the recipe. :D
I make this corn for every holiday!
I used less onion and more celery and it turned out very delicious.