This simple Thanksgiving dish is a cherished family favorite. It’s been passed around for so long, no one can remember who it came from first! —Shannon Schirm
Green River, Wyoming
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook corn according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the
- parsley, salt, savory and pepper.
- Drain corn; add to onion mixture. Stir in sour cream and lemon juice.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.