- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook corn according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, savory and pepper.
- Drain corn; add to onion mixture. Stir in sour cream and lemon juice. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Company Corn
Sort By :
"This corn is always a hit. The savory is a nice addition."
"We love this corn!"
"Great, easy side. I didn't have any savory so I used a bit of sage and less of thyme. Family loved it and thought it worthy of a holiday dinner."
"This was good, however next time I will skip the lemon juice. Dont really know why it is in this recipe."
"I made this for thanksgiving last year and it stole the show! Everyone loved the taste and wanted the recipe. :D"