- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For chocolate sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa,
- milk and butter. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the
- heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm with cake and ice cream. Garnish
- with cherries if desired. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 305 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.