- longer or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add flour; cook and stir 1 minute. Gradually add wine and simmer 2
- minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Pour over chicken and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Sprinkle with fennel fronds. Yield: 6 servings.
Make Ahead:Assemble casserole up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce equals 359 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 813 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now