- Fill a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with 8 cups water; place on lowest
- oven rack. Reduce heat to 325°.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Add the flour, vanilla and salt. Combine eggs and egg yolks; add to
- cream cheese mixture just until combined. Beat in cream just until
- combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake on middle rack at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until center is
- almost set (top of cheesecake will crack). Cool on a wire rack for
- 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 356 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.