This recipe came from a woman's group benefit. We think it tastes great with beef.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 in. water in a small saucepan; add cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Add the cauliflower, bouillon, wine and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Company Cauliflower in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p236
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Company Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review