- Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
- Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will hsve a cake like topping.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
- You may be able to use frozen peaches instead of mixed berries
- Servings: 16
- Serving Size: 1/16th
- Calories: 140.4
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Points+: 4 pts Yield: serves 6
Reviews for Weight Watchers Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2014
Tasted OK, but it was a soupy mess. And I baked for a full hour. All I had was gooey fruit and some powdery cake mix on top. I followed your instructions to a "T".