Twice Baked Potato Salad Recipe
My 3 boys don't agree on much of anything, but they all love this potato salad. I came up with it after having something similar at a seafood restaurant at the coast. I serve it with grilled baby back ribs and roasted corn. It's barbeque staple.
- 8 large red skin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 oz. light sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 green onions, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup bacon bits plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Boil 15 minutes or until tender and drain. Mix together warm potatoes, salt, pepper, butter, sour cream, 4 green onions, 1 cup cheese and 1/4 cup bacon bits until well blended. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onion and bacon bits. Serve warm or at room temperature Yield: serves 8
Reviews for Twice Baked Potato Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review