This recipe allows diabetics to enjoy holiday pie without the worry.
- (1) 8 oz. jar SWEED PIE Pie Base
- 1 lb. (red tart) water packed cherries
- 1/2 Teaspoon red food color (if desired)
- 4 teaspoons margarine (if desired)
- Dash of Salt (if desired)
- Mix above ingredients thoroughly. Add food color if desired. Place in 9" pastry lined pie tin. Dot margarine over filling. Add top crust. Wash with milk . Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown Yield: serves 1
Reviews for Sugar Free Cherry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review