Peach Roll Recipe
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 100-120 grams Sugar (10-12 Tbsp.)
- 100-120 grams Flour (8-10 Tbsp.)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Sugar (equal to 1 Tsp. Vanilla)
- 200-400 grams Whipping Cream
- 1 small can Peaches, drained
- 1. Beat Egg Whites until very stiff.
- 2. Add Sugar, a little at a time, while beating Whites.
- 3. Beat until you can cut it with a knife.
- 4. Beat Yolks.
- 5. Put on top of the Egg Whites.
- 6. Add sifted Flour, and Vanilla.
- 7. Fold together carefully.
- 8. Put on waxed paper (or parchment paper on cookie sheet.)
- 9. Bake at 200 “F” for 10-12 minutes, no longer.
- 10. Take a dish towel and sprinkle with Sugar.
- 11. Tip hot cake onto towel.
- 12. Remove pan and waxed paper.
- 13. Roll cake in towel and let cool.
- 14. Beat Whipping Cream until thick.
- 15. Fold in finely chopped pieces of Peaches.
- 16. When cake is cooled, unwrap.
- 17. Spread Whipped Cream Mixture on inside, leaving border on all four sides.
- 18. Roll cake back up.
- 19. If desired a second 200g. of Cream can be used to ice outside of cake. Yield: serves 8
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Roll(1)
Sort By :
Certainly sounds delicious as well as pretty. I have copied and will try it the next time I need to take something to a Carry in. Thanks for Posting.