I love fruit salads and the simpler the better so that is why I like this one.
- 2 apples (whatever kind you like)(cored and diced)
- 2 oranges (diced)
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup of seedless black grapes
- 1 cup of seedless white grapes
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits (save juice)
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup of pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Mix the first eight ingredients together. Take saved juice from pineapple and mix with sugar. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour this syrup over all the fruit. Mix well. Can be eaten now or may be refrigerated. Yield: serves 1
Reviews for Old Fashioned Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review