- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix or white
- 1 11 ounce can of mandarin oranges WITH JUICE
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 - 8 ounce container of cool whip
- 1 large package of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 - 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat at low speed and spread on cake. It will be thick, but use it all.
- Add first four ingredients together and beat for two minutes on low speed.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes and then cool.
- *Frost with pineapple frosting
- To make the Frosting, combine frosting ingredients and beat at low speed and spread on cake. It will be thick, but use it all. Yield: serves 20
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Cake with Pineapple Frosting
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review