I was planning on making wings, so I was looking for a good lemon pepper wing recipe I could use. I could not find any. I used just plain lemon pepper. The problem was that it was too spicy and I thought that Club Crackers would lighten the flavor a bit. The next time I made wings I used the Club Crackers. My whole family loves them.
- 25 Wings uncooked defrosted
- 4 1/2 T. Ground Club Crackers
- 1 3/4 T. Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 t. Garlic Powder optional
- 1/4 t. Onion Powder optional
- Combine last four ingredients before frying the wings, last two are optional. When mixture is ready, separate into two different paper sacks, set aside.
- Flash fry five to ten wings at a time deppending on how large your pan is. Cooking time varies on how big each wing is. Set in at least twelve wings per paper sack, then shake; becareful that the wings don't fall through the bottom. Then serve. Yield: serves 2
Reviews for Lemon Pepper Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2010
"It has the perfect flavor. I used both the garlic and onion powder into the mixture for when I grilled them. I will make them again."