I was planning on making wings, so I was looking for a good lemon pepper wing recipe I could use. I could not find any. I used just plain lemon pepper. The problem was that it was too spicy and I thought that Club Crackers would lighten the flavor a bit. The next time I made wings I used the Club Crackers. My whole family loves them.
- 25 Wings uncooked defrosted
- 4 1/2 T. Ground Club Crackers
- 1 3/4 T. Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 t. Garlic Powder optional
- 1/4 t. Onion Powder optional
- Combine last four ingredients before frying the wings, last two are optional. When mixture is ready, separate into two different paper sacks, set aside.
- Flash fry five to ten wings at a time deppending on how large your pan is. Cooking time varies on how big each wing is. Set in at least twelve wings per paper sack, then shake; becareful that the wings don't fall through the bottom. Then serve. Yield: serves 2
Reviews for Lemon Pepper Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2010
"It has the perfect flavor. I used both the garlic and onion powder into the mixture for when I grilled them. I will make them again."