My boyfiend (who is no stranger to the kitchen) and I always look for creative ways to use leftover turkey. This is our most recent creation.
- 1 lb cubed cooked turkey
- 1 lb shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 2-16 oz cans Great Northern White Beans
- 1-16 oz jar Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-6 quart Slow Cooker, stirring to combine all ingredients. Cook on low 5 hours, stirring after one hour.
- Serve with Tostito Tortilla Chips or Garlic Bread croutons. Enjoy! Yield: serves 6
Reviews for Leftover Turkey Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review