- Left over Rotisserie Chicken (chopped up in bite size pieces)
- One Onion
- One large ( or more to taste) tablespoon Minced garlic (in jar found at grocery store)
- Two tablespoons Lite Olive Oil
- Two bags "Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese Sauce. (Steamers)
- One (1 lb.) box of Penne Pasta
- One 15 oz. jar of "Classico/Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce"
- One Tablespoon "Tone's" Chicken Base. (Found in grocery store)
- One cup of Parmesan grated cheese
- One Large Tomato (no seeds or juice)
- Green tops (chopped) of 10 scallions
- Cook Penne pasta as per box. While pasta is cooking:
- In largest skillet you have, (this makes a large amount) add olive oil, chopped up onion and garlic. (If you have the juices left over from the rotisserie chicken, put this in now too.) Cook the onions down until they are carmelized (not burned). Add Chicken Base (Stir to desolve)
- Add chopped up chicken, heat until chicken is hot. Add Classico Sauce after chicken is hot.
- Put Green Giant Steamers "Broccoli & Cheese Sauce into the Microwave for 7 minutes (as per bag), while cooking
- Add Green Onions to chicken mixture
- By this time, the pasta should be done. Use a large scoop (strainer) and scoop the pasta into the chicken mixture over the green onions. Pour some of the noodle juice into the pasta and chicken, about 1/2 to 1 cup. Add Parmesan cheese, chopped up tomato and the broccoli. Stir and serve. Yield: serves 6
Reviews for Leftover Chicken Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review