Growing up my husband loved butterscotch anything.
- 1 pgk.yellow cake mix
- 1 sm. pkg. vanilla pudding
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1-2 cups chopped pecans toasted
- 1 1/2 c butterscotch chips
- sweetened whipped cream or ice cream
- mix cake mix, dry pudding with milk. toast nuts put in a greased 13 x 9 " pan and pour the mix in. on top spead the butterscotch chips and pecans . Bake 30 to 45 min. til done.serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Delish! ver rich. Yield: serves 20
Reviews for Hornet's nest cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2011
"a real keeper: easy to make, on 250 cal per serving, looks and serves great! will make it again for Easter."