Chicken is a dish often served in our home. Different ways and cuts to serve can sometimes get a bit challenging. When I saw a recipe somewhat like this I tried and tried to come up with something close and they loved the dish. Taking it to optlucks in the park where we camp is a terific dish and wery well accepted. So that is a bonus for me.
- 8 chicken thighs skinnned
- 2 tbsp. each liquid honey and Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp. dried
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Place chicken bone side up, on greased grill over med-high heat*; close cover and cook for 10 min.* Meanwhile in a bowl stir together honey*, mustard, thyme, vinegarm sakt and pepper. brush one-third over chicken thighs, turn chicken and brush again. Close lid and cook brushing halfway though until juices run clear when chicken is pierced about 10 min. Serve with either scalloped or a sweet potato cassserole and a salad. Yield: serves 4
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review