This recipe is one that my family asks for ALL THE TIME!
- 1 1/2 c. finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 3 8 oz. packages softened cream cheese
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yollk
- 2 eggs
- CRUST- Combine walnuts, graham crackers, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased springform pan. Set aside.
- FILLING- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and egg yolk. Beat on low until just combined. Stir in milk. Pour mixture into crust.
- Place on a shallow baking pan in the oven. Bake at 375 until center appears nearly set. (40-50 minutes).
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides.
- Let sit another 30 minutes and remove sides of pan. Cool for 1 hour and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 8 slices just before serving. Yield: serves 8
Reviews for Homemade Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review